We're pleased to offer the following services at Four Paws Veterinary Hospital:
- Preventative Medicine
- Annual Health Examinations With Situation & Age Appropriate Blood Screenings & Tests
- Vaccination Programs Tailored To Your Pet’s Lifestyle & Needs
- Nutritional Counseling Including Holistic Diets
- General Surgery Including Spays, Neuters, & Declaws
- Dog Dental and Cat Dental
- Laser Therapy
- Digital X-Rays
- Proper Skin and Ear Care
- Nail Trimming
- Animal Hospital – Hospitalization Including Isolation Services For Contagious Illnesses
- Drop Off Services For Sick & Healthy Pets
- House Calls For Our Clients
- Cat Boarding
- Pharmacy & Laboratory On Site
- Animal Acupuncture / Herbal Therapy
Our client care team will accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. We are an appointment-based hospital and strive to have minimal wait times while keeping our standard of care above normal expectations.
Emergency & Urgent Care
We have a veterinarian and support staff on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle emergency and urgent care situations.
Emergencies are potentially life-threatening illnesses or injuries. Examples of emergency situations include; accidental ingestion of a toxic substance, hit by car, or injuries caused by a fight with another animal. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment, do not hesitate to call us so we may advise you on the best treatment option for your pet.
Urgent care is when a condition is not life-threatening. If you feel it is important that your pet be seen, please call us so we can do our best to work your pet in to see the doctor the same day. This may require working your pet in-between existing appointments, or we may ask that your pet be dropped off at the clinic so the doctor may assess and treat your pet as needed.
Depending on the situation, we may recommend that your pet be taken to a 24 Hour Emergency Hospital to receive immediate care if we feel it is in the best interest of your pet.
At Four Paws Veterinary Hospital, we care for your pet: