We're pleased to offer the following services at Four Paws Veterinary Hospital:
- Preventative Medicine
- Exotic Animal Medicine Including Birds, Reptiles, and Small Mammals
- Annual Health Examinations With Situation & Age Appropriate Blood Screenings & Tests
- Vaccination Programs Tailored To Your Pet’s Lifestyle & Needs
- Nutritional Counseling Including Holistic Diets
- General Surgery Including Spays, Neuters, & Declaws
- Dog Dental and Cat Dental
- Laser Therapy
- Digital X-Rays
- Proper Skin and Ear Care
- Nail Trimming
- Animal Hospital – Hospitalization Including Isolation Services For Contagious Illnesses
- Drop Off Services For Sick & Healthy Pets
- House Calls For Our Clients
- Cat Boarding
- Pharmacy & Laboratory On Site
- Animal Acupuncture / Herbal Therapy
Our client care team will accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our client care team will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
At Four Paws Veterinary Hospital, we care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.